ugh I need a kegging setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastarine

We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just finished up a 10 gallon bottling marathon. 5 gallons of northern brewer extra pale ale (effing delicious, can't wait for it to carb) and 5 gallons of ed's apfelwein (my first batch of that stuff). I made a deal with SWMBO that I'd take her to the mall and to target to just shop around and I wouldn't complain at all and she'd help me bottle. She crimped the caps on the EPA but fell asleep on the sofa after that. Oh well, what can you do. It was a good day. Plenty of time with the wife and 101 bottles of homebrew crimped. 3.5 hours from start to finish including cleanup and a little prep for tomorrow's double header brew. I now have over 6 cases of homebrew aging in bottles. It's a good feeling.

"No-s**t" flight school starts on Monday, so this weekend is a BIG weekend for homebrew. And for beer in general.

Right now I'm having my very first glass of apfelwein. I'm drinking it with a heavy splash of tonic water for sweetness and fizz. Wow this is good. I can't wait till it gets some age on it. And holiy s**t...the lower the level of this glass gets, the moree I think this shold go in the drunken ramlbings instead of bottling/kegging...:drunk:

I just finished up a 10 gallon bottling marathon. 5 gallons of northern brewer extra pale ale (effing delicious, can't wait for it to carb) and 5 gallons of ed's apfelwein (my first batch of that stuff). I made a deal with SWMBO that I'd take her to the mall and to target to just shop around and I wouldn't complain at all and she'd help me bottle. She crimped the caps on the EPA but fell asleep on the sofa after that. Oh well, what can you do. It was a good day. Plenty of time with the wife and 101 bottles of homebrew crimped. 3.5 hours from start to finish including cleanup and a little prep for tomorrow's double header brew. I now have over 6 cases of homebrew aging in bottles. It's a good feeling.

"No-s**t" flight school starts on Monday, so this weekend is a BIG weekend for homebrew. And for beer in general.

Right now I'm having my very first glass of apfelwein. I'm drinking it with a heavy splash of tonic water for sweetness and fizz. Wow this is good. I can't wait till it gets some age on it. And holiy s**t...the lower the level of this glass gets, the moree I think this shold go in the drunken ramlbings instead of bottling/kegging...:drunk:

It's like 10am (where you live) and you are already on your way to being drunk, I love it. :D

Yep, you would love kegging. It is one of the best things I ever did. The beer is clear as a bell and always ready if you want one. I went with picnic taps because it is just me doing most of consuming.

Latest posts

Back