Draft Tower - Brushed or Shiny Stainless??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexavery

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a new stainless draft tower. I've found both brushed stainless and what I'll call "shiny" stainless.

I'm wondering if the shiny option will scratch easily. Any experience out that to share?

Thanks

I always opt for brushed over shiney in any metal if I have a choice. Brushed doesn't show scratches, finger prints, smudges, etc nearly as bad as shiney.

I think it all depends where you are putting the tower... Mine is shiny chrome and is the crown jewel in my bar. But yes, in general I prefer brushed metal.

I know this thread is good and dead, but where did you find the brushed stainless tower? The only ones I'm finding are polished and I'd like a 2 faucet brushed one.

I ended up going with the shiny stainless. Looks great. If you want the shiny, check out Birdman Brewing Company. birdmanbrewing.com. Other forum sponsors have them too. Birdman has some great prices. I think Perlick maybe sells a brushed version...but if I honestly don't recall.

Latest posts

Back