WilliamsWarn home brew system... impressed with the beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke-a-Beer

Reaction score
While strting my investigation of home brew I came across the WilliamsWarn home brew machine. While driving around on Thusday I saw a big sign... WilliamsWarn personal brewing sign. So naturally I had to stop and have a look.

williamhomebrew.jpg

Ok so this is how it went....

I drove up and walked up to the window and the lights were out but i could see a nice setup with about half a doz machines ready to go. The door was open so in I went. Buzzer went and a dude yelled hello from upstairs... so i meet Iam Williams and what a nice guy. He spent the next hour showing me the proto types from the start up to the latest and what version two will look like.

And in true style he poured a couple of largers from two machines to try and I was impressed. Then out of the fridge came a hoppy fruit beer that was just plain stunning.

they have sold 70 units so far and have stopped selling version 1 which uses the soda stream bottle. the version two will have a large CO2 bottle and the beer tap will be on the top. Mr Miller in the USA has one and loves it.

The proto type machines were quite simple which has me thinking. I love the jar at the bottom to remove the yeast etc and the pressure relieve valve to carbinate while fermenting.

The only down side was the cost... only way i will have anything simular is to make it!

Latest posts

Back