grilled cheeese!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronin

Reaction score
i got a nice fathers day gift from my wife, she went and got a bunch of photos taken, plus then she was 'in the mood' so went and took a bunch more on her own while i was out. :)

then she made me a grilled cheese while I looked at them on slideshow,m woah,./ its a good day.

p.s. if I can get her to agree... look forward to the (mod edit) FIGHT CLUB.

Excuse me, but I am evil, and cannot be destroyed. +1 to the grilled cheese pics! Was it pepperjack? I had a habanero jack grilled cheese once. It was delicious, but I paid for it later. :(

I never want to have a grilled cheese sandwich that has had habaneros anywhere near it. In fact I have made the mistake of getting ready for a soccer match with some icy hot and then going to the restroom...bad idea

I tried to have a grilled cheese last night but got tomato soup instead.

I don't want any grilled cheese pics!
I Got tomato soup for fathers day along with my air tank and mario kart extra wheel. Couldn't complain. Would love Grilled Cheese, just not on the menu

No grilled cheese for me :(. I did have steak for breakfast and dinner, but there is no other meaning for that that I know of, I just had steak.

Grilled cheese pictures are strictly forbidden on HBT (see the rules for posting in any given forum). However, tastefully done preparation pics are quite welcome.

Grilled cheese pictures are strictly forbidden on HBT (see the rules for posting in any given forum). However, tastefully done preparation pics are quite welcome.

i do not see anything in any rules about grilled cheese pictures. I mean what the hell is wrong with them? Might the offend some lactose intolerant person? Or maybe a vegan? Yup, it must be the vegans. :D:D:D

3852.jpg

1.jpg

This lady would love to give you a grilled cheese with a virgin mary on it. That is a special one that you only get during lent.

bread_jesus.jpg

There are not many grilled cheeses that I would pass on. But from her I would run away in a heart beat.

Anyone else find the humor in that both her lips and the majority of the actual sandwich are the same color?

You know.....You learn something new every day...

Just this week I learned that "Hiking the Apalachian Trail" is a euphemism for "getting some."

Then the next day, from the same source I learned that "Going to Argentina" meant the same thing.

Now today I learned that "Grilled Chees Sandwhiches" means "getting some."

Gee I love the English language....

Now hie ye over to the fight club and show us the goods.

:D

Iasked my wife if I could get Grilled Cheese more often. She responded "American, Provolone, Swiss, or Brazillian".

:confused:

I am a little 'fraid to ask.

i do not see anything in any rules about grilled cheese pictures. I mean what the hell is wrong with them? Might the offend some lactose intolerant person? Or maybe a vegan? Yup, it must be the vegans. :D:D:D

3852.jpg

Ohhh yea, with the pickle on the side, it really gets me going....

Back