So who wants to help me cure my lack of knowledge about brewing beer?? :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiff225

Reaction score
Hey from corvallis, oregon.

I decided I want to try my hand at brewing beer. I love beer so I figured why the hell not? I've read some books, kinda sorta know the basics, and once I get my own place I want to start brewing some basic recipies.

I guess my first question to start off, when I am looking for my own place, what should I kind of look for as far as space goes for brewing supplies, storage, etc etc? Any other random pieces of advice??

Thanks.

Max

a friend of mine cant brew at his place becuase he is not allowed to use gas powered devices on his back porch. he could do partial boil extract kits on his kitchen stove... but as you learn just a little more, you end up wanting a turkey fryer to make it easier to boil 6gallons of water at a time. this is hard to do on a kitchen stove and partial boil extract kits dont taste very good. consider a ground fllor apartment or at least look at the lease and make sure you can have a gas grill/turkey fryer

Back