What is your favorite fermented apple product

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite cider derivative?

• Apfelwein

• Cyser

• Graff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Photopilot

Reaction score
What is your favorite apple cider product?

Apfelwein?
Graff?
Cyser?

What makes it the best in your opinion?
What all have you made?

You should add more to your list, like still dry cider, still sweet cider, sparkling dry cider, sparkling sweet cider, cider champagne, and other mid-variations. Being a fan of all "fermented apple product" it's hard for me to pick one. I guess I would have to go with still dry cider.

I was hoping they would add that info in the comments.

So far I have only tried Apfelwein. Both sweet and dry. Also we have only tried it sparkling, or at least sparkling as far as aged, of course I have sampled it flat. I guess I have not tried it aged too long as well as we keg it and it evaporates before it can age too long.:drunk:

I figured there may be other types of basic apple products but the ones I am interested in are the ones mentioned. Being my first pol I am new at it, but will try to adjust the sampling to cover all the options. I wish I could do a multiple choice of options pol.

BTW: we like apfelwein in this house but want to know what we are missing, so we are making as many variables as we can think of and going to sample them after some aging.

Moderators please delete this thread.

I have created a different pol that covers more options as suggested.

Thanks

Back