label tags?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JnJ

Reaction score
I'd like to just put a label tag around the neck of my beer, instead of sticking a label on them. Any one have a source for tags that can be printed, or do you use business card stock and make it a tag?

I just started doing this too. Tags with elastic string from McMaster Carr. Mailing lables from Staples. Tags can be reused.

Beer Tags.jpg

Beer Tags 2.jpg

anoldur said:
I just started doing this too. Tags with elastic string from McMaster Carr. Mailing lables from Staples. Tags can be reused.

very nice!!! :drunk:

but i prefer lebels :D

I use 1" circles for my caps...;)...Avery 05410. 600 circles for a few bucks.

The directions have a website to download templates that plug-in to MS-Word and sets an icon in your toolbar. Too simple.

I used to print labels and thought it a real waste of resources because if the bottle goes into a cooler the ink runs and the label fall off. When opening the cooler you just need to look at the label of the bottle that's standing up.

I've found that a sharpie and the bottle cap is all i need. for something like afpelwien a put AW and the date on when its supposed to be ready due to carbination.

not very inventive but i suck at graph art so no label for me.

What I do to avoid all label related problems is print circular labels for the top of cap. This way you poop the cap and dont have to remove any of the label. I am not at home but I believe that these are cailed miling sealers or some such.. they fit the top of the cap.

Just print em stick um and you are done.

Latest posts

Back