What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hydro sample of my 3 1/2 month old Brett/Pedio flocc up I have now named "What The Flocc?" O.G.~1.072 S.G.~1.001 it was supposed to be 8 gallons of a Helles Bock, but my yeast was dead and I went a different direction (obviously). I'll need to replace all my seals in my conical, bit it's gonna be worth it.

I think this is a Citra Saison by mattmmille. It had CS on the cap so if I'm wrong then oh well because it's yummy.
View attachment 229664

You are correct! Glad you like it! BTW, whatever you were eating at Tyler's looked good...cheese and bacon, hard to go wrong! I'm on the Cherry Coke Zero and trying to figure out dinner.

Gandhi-bot is on tap at NEBCO ... for those who are close by. You know who you are (and I don't care if you aren't drinking today! :D )

Water here...

Wait till Locust goes back on-tap this Friday. mewithstewpid will have his tent ready there on Thursday night. :D

Water while I grill a pork tenderloin.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413408256.901994.jpg
Lawnmower beer on a very non-Lawnmower day

Gandhi-bot is on tap at NEBCO ... for those who are close by. You know who you are (and I don't care if you aren't drinking today! :D )

Water here...

Remmy should secretly record a 5 to 10 min video there. He always seams to hear incredibly stupid comments while there.

Having this.

1413409540617.jpg

Remmy should secretly record a 5 to 10 min video there. He always seams to hear incredibly stupid comments while there.

Having this.

I bet the stuff I hear at NEBCO doesn't hold a candle to the stuff said in line at places like the Alchemist and HF.

I bet the stuff I hear at NEBCO doesn't hold a candle to the stuff said in line at places like the Alchemist and HF.

Ohhh!!! This aroma is amazing!!! I have no idea what it is but it's incredible!!!

Said by some bimbo loud enough that people in a 10 ft radius could hear. We were at Crooked Stave.

Don't have time to go back at the moment, Bucknuts breaking anything?

Lost a glass and thought there may be a connection;)

New saison, still undercarbed but delicious.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413416145.818303.jpg
Picked up two bottles of this.

What you see here is the bottle I picked up to drink now. It's good, but a bit too heavy on the vanilla for my liking.

Also picked up a bottle to cellar. Hopefully the vanilla fades a bit in that one...

Don't have time to go back at the moment, Bucknuts breaking anything?

Lost a glass and thought there may be a connection;)

New saison, still undercarbed but delicious.

Lol Not in the last couple days but i got this for fathers day
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413416555.017001.jpg
Only 2 remain

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 229691
Picked up two bottles of this.

What you see here is the bottle I picked up to drink now. It's good, but a bit too heavy on the vanilla for my liking.

Also picked up a bottle to cellar. Hopefully the vanilla fades a bit in that one...

A personal favorite. I'm normally not into blending beer, but 2/3rds Victory at Sea with 1/3rd Castle Brewery St Louis Raspberry Framboise is pretty damn good. Like a slightly tart raspberry covered in chocolate that was dipped in coffee.

Water for now, meeting up with a brewery chemical rep at a local brewery in 30 mins to get some pricing.

A personal favorite. I'm normally not into blending beer, but 2/3rds Victory at Sea with 1/3rd Castle Brewery St Louis Raspberry Framboise is pretty damn good. Like a slightly tart raspberry covered in chocolate that was dipped in coffee.

Water for now, meeting up with a brewery chemical rep at a local brewery in 30 mins to get some pricing.

Good to know. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the framboise

http://youtu.be/Adr4eIwMrKY

Starting the demo for a new kitchen on Monday and the wife said she needs space in my beer fridge for food...doing my part.

Nice! I worked a bartending job a few weeks ago (same old story, giant house lots of $, 3 living rooms, 2 kitchens, the den, the study, the sitting rooms, 3 car garage, game room in the basement...blah blah blah. Tipped me ridiculous amounts of $ to make the guests feel important at a party that had no other meaning than "who's who, who's wearing what and why" kinda party) and the guy brings out 4 of these asking me to pour shots of them for his 20 interested guests who enjoy craft beer. I opened 3 of them to serve and casually drank the 4th while listening them all slurp their shot of it while providing their own personal BK style review of it. I must say, the entire beer tastes better than the shot. :p

I have an empty bottle of Blue. I wish it was full. I bought it a year to the day after my grandpa died, had one pour out of it before it sat for a few years. then my FIL & I finished it in 2 days at the lake.

I did the same. My grandpa died in 2001. Like we're long lost siblings. I swear we were separated at birth. :D

Having a red oak amber lagah' a buddy brought up from North Cakalakie ... (Carolina) this week, nom too baaahd'..

I did the same. My grandpa died in 2001. Like we're long lost siblings. I swear we were separated at birth. :D

I have a full bottle of Blue (untouched). The plan was to take it on a canoeing/fly fishing trip last September with my old man, after he regained his strength from chemo. Jerk didn't make it to September and now I've got this bottle of booze...

Massive bottle shop run today (for me and my meager beer budget, at least). German beers & related are for BJCP study group tomorrow (amber and dark lagers). The English beers are for me.

Starting off with the John Smith Extra Smooth. Not the best out there, but it's tasty enough and doesn't pop up very often so I get it when I can.

Oh, and look what just showed back up? At the store that told me it wasn't being distributed here any more.

20141015_163602.jpg

20141015_182147.jpg

20141015_182307.jpg

20141015_204110[1].jpg

Back