What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee right now, its 8:15 in the morning, heating water and setting up to brew, will be doing a toast to the brew in about 1 hour to start my mash-in.

Cheers :mug:

Coffee and soon water. Doggie (and me) needs a long long walk. Then hopefully back to brew. :D

Water as I caught up on the thread. I am kinda glad I didnt get black out drunk before noon yesterday like the rest of the town, been there done that. If you guys dont know, look up Fake patties day in urban dictionary. They describe it nicely. I did enjoy watching people stumble home all day, quite entertaining haha

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394380626.394705.jpg

Lomaland clone while mashing. This beer did not come out as good as I had anticipated. Of course, I've had beers change quite a bit over time so I pray this one gets the same treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

2nd cup of coff...Looked at a house yesterday and these were in the garage... Anyone know what they are?

Those are these new fangled things call automobiles. It's said they're going to replace the horse and buggy, but I'm not so sure...

Brought a 12 oz bottle of 5 week old Texas Twang to a friends house tonight. Opened the night with it before appetizers. Wow! Very hot. Great reviews. Can't wait to bulk age and crack a bottle open in July!

Awesome man. Hit with pepper or alcohol?

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

2nd cup of coff...Looked at a house yesterday and these were in the garage... Anyone know what they are?

The second one might be a Hudson but I need more pics. The other looks like a poniac/ gm type vehicle.

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394385923.717893.jpg

Getting my boil going with a Misson St. Anniversary Ale and some leftovers from last night.

Thought Blocked IPA

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394388029.914061.jpg

Come and get it, ****ted on villians by the millions
I be catchin bitches while bitches be catchin feelings

CLASSIC!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394388635.321023.jpg

Second pour. If I remember right, I bought this at Trader Joe's for 2.99 and if that is true this is completely worth it. Even if it was 5 it was worth it. Pretty solid brown ale.

Meh.

Working today so I can brew all day tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394389231.462938.jpg

I gotta go cause I got my a drop top

Yes - there were six of us sharing those so I wasn't completely annihilated. :)

you're a better man than I. I'm all like, "MINE! MINE! MINE!"

and guess what I found? my 1/2 full/empty keg of Munich Helles! guess what I'm drinking right now? that's right! my Meh Pils!

nah, I'm lying. it's the Helles.

Is that supposed to be a fish or a dolphin on the can? And is that a spelunking helmet? Can't quite tell from here.

It's a Pittsburg beer so I think it's a river carp. The fish is supposed to be a mad scientist with a gas mask. The beer is the Rivertowne Patricks poison.

Back