1/8" soda fittings, where to get them?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramdough

Reaction score
I have heard that I need all stainless for soda. I have also heard that I should run 1/8th hose to the faucets.

Does any know where I can get stainless MFL fittings? This is my preference.

If I can't find MFL fittings, what does everyone else use?

Thanks

For soda, I just use those goofy picnic taps. I have to open the door to pour one, but then I don't have soda in my beerlines.

I use 3/16" line for soda- but 30' of it.

If you're having a dedicated tap just for soda, that's awesome and my advice won't really be very helpful, though!

If you plan to dispense with a beer faucet you need abou 35' of 3/16" beer line - you can coil most of the 35' up and just sit it on the keg. Soda has much higher carbonation than beer and is carbonated at higher pressure.

Guys, I appreciate the feedback, but I am only interested in using a ss tap. I know some people here run 1/8" line for soda. The fittings they use are what I am asking about.

Please let me know if you know where to get them.

Thanks

I checked my distributor's catalog and they do not list a 1/8" beer fitting. The smallest they list is a 3/16" beer fitting.

thargrav said:
I checked my distributor's catalog and they do not list a 1/8" beer fitting. The smallest they list is a 3/16" beer fitting.

Yeah, I ran into the same thing. I am hoping that someone who has done this can tell me where to get them.

Back