I haven't brewed in close to a year....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pale Horse

Reaction score
....and tomorrow I'll attempt to brew my 2nd AG batch:mug:

Needless to say, this is wayyy overdue. I might even run to the local homebrew store and grab enough stuff for another batch if the first one goes well.

I needed to share this with someone, that is all.

In the same boat brother. Somewhat. At least you are going in for port. Mine boat is sailing on to the promised land. Without a map.

good luck on the overdue brew, Brewing is like riding a bike, you never really forget how, but you may be a bit wobbly at first.

On a side note,
click the link in my sig and check out my pale horse steins and shirts..

DO IT YOU WUSS!!! Lollygagging is for sissies! Get that good ish in that fermenter! Wtf are you waiting for?!

lol

Welcome back!

I wonder if you're brewing yet....I got away from brewing for several years and brewed an extract kit about 8 weekes ago...It remined me of how enjoyable it was...and tasty...Have fun and welcome back!

I think most long-term homebrewers have off periods. Couple hours of cleaning and you're back on track.

good luck on the overdue brew, Brewing is like riding a bike, you never really forget how, but you may be a bit wobbly at first.

On a side note,
click the link in my sig and check out my pale horse steins and shirts..

Those are pretty sweet steins you got there, I just might have to order one

DO IT YOU WUSS!!! Lollygagging is for sissies! Get that good ish in that fermenter! Wtf are you waiting for?!

lol

Welcome back!

haha thanks for the encouragement! but in all honesty, college graduation, job searching and starting a new job got in the way

So what you going to make?

A Belgian White. I figured it would go nicely with my Oktoberfest for Tailgate Season

40328_10100312918954724_2335858_65979759_502090_n.jpg

so whats under the cover?

My 18 year old brother's 1968 Corvette that he bought from my Grandpa:rockin:

Brew day went well....I think lol. The only thing that I think I "screwed up" on is that I used sweet orange peel instead of bitter, but oh well, I guess it will give it a different taste

Back