The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melana said:
Another quiet day on the Masshole front?

Some of us DO have lives, you know,

Don't get me wrong,I don't. You pathetic collection of losers and n'eer do wells who frequent this abortion of a thread are my social circle, and having just read that I'm now going to stick my head in the oven and turn on the gas.

Some of us DO have lives, you know,

Don't get me wrong,I don't. You pathetic collection of losers and n'eer do wells who frequent this abortion of a thread are my social circle, and having just read that I'm now going to stick my head in the oven and turn on the gas.

Turn on the gas under your kettle instead!

I need a painting of Elvis on black velvet.

Not that there are any good ones but I need a particularly bad one, preferably from The Sweaty Elvis in the Jumpsuit genre. And I need it FAST,as in, by New Year's Day.

Oh ya, I don't want to spend more than $15 or $20.

So, where better to look for something that most civilized people would avoid like the plague than here? Come on guys Help a brother out.

You need a time machine, a fist full of quarters and directions to a carnival circa 1982. Good luck. Either that or try the intersection of route 1 and 110 near Salsbury beach and it may be a towel. Been a long time since I've been up that way.

You need a time machine, a fist full of quarters and directions to a carnival circa 1982. Good luck. Either that or try the intersection of route 1 and 110 near Salsbury beach and it may be a towel. Been a long time since I've been up that way.

I may have the intersection of rte.1 wrong. But for sure it's Salsbury.

Back