• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: 2 keg shells in Colorado.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmoor

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the middle of building out a single tier brewing system. I am having trouble sourcing kegs to convert.

I need two kegs for the system I am designing. I live up in the mountains near Vail. I come down to the front range pretty often.

If you have any for sale or know of somewhere I can get a few, please PM me.

Thanks.

Brewmoor-

Where are you? From 99-07 I lived in Vail, Avon, then finally bought a place in Edwards....I am in Durango now, but still search the denver craigslist often...you should be able to find a few there. Also, try emailing Dillon Dam/Backcountry/Breckenridge/Glenwood Canyon to see if they have any that may be leaky or too damaged for them, but good enough to have the tops cut off.

Good Luck!

I am in Eagle now but did the whole circuit too. (East Vail, Vail, West Vail, Edwards)

I have been checking Craigslist. There seems to be some in boulder. I am sure stolen or not returned kegs from college kids. I might go that route if can't find any in Denver.

If you make it out to Ft. Collins, someone on here picked up some decommissioned kegs from New Belgium. You could give them a call, might be worth a shot. Plus get to take the tour and sample, which is always nice!

Thanks for the tip. I think I found a place in Englewood. I got an email from the guy today. I will be down there next weekend so it seems I might be set. Always have a backup though.

If this falls through maybe I can go see balloon boy. Then, Stop by New Belgium.

Back