How bout them Cardinals?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Cards!

Cards, Ravens in the Super Bowl. That'll be the most interesting game in awhile.

I wish I could say good for Bidwell but I was 11 years old living in St. Louis in 1987...

dam sho what you been smoking?
and why aren't you sharing with the rest of us lion fans?

If I believed the lions were going to make the playoffs next year I'd have to be smoking about 12 pounds of crack in the last 15 min.

What's the street value of that?

the sad thing is the Cards could actually host the NFC Championship if the Eagles win tomorrow?

I'm glad for the players/coaches on this year's team - but Bidwell and co. are still the worst owners in sports....

the sad thing is the Cards could actually host the NFC Championship if the Eagles win tomorrow?

I'm glad for the players/coaches on this year's team - but Bidwell and co. are still the worst owners in sports....

thats my bet, eagles in Glendale next week

cardinals can beat their bishops all they want. Just as long as I can take a sports thread and make it about masturbating catholics.

Ya Baby!!! Lets go Cardinals!

NFC_Championship_047.JPG

Back