What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coffee-

got a nice 42 in a 25 speeding ticket this morning... well it was written up as a "disobeying a traffic sign" ticket- no points but $170! the cop said he was "being my friend" and giving me a break... i wanted to say if you were being my friend youd let me go

great start to the week.

coffee-

got a nice 42 in a 25 speeding ticket this morning... well it was written up as a "disobeying a traffic sign" ticket- no points but $170! the cop said he was "being my friend" and giving me a break... i wanted to say if you were being my friend youd let me go

great start to the week.

You know you are just gonna get bucknuts started again....

Factory coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bucknuts will agree that the cop was being a friend bc he didn't whoop cliff's ass.

There, that should really get him going, haha.

Might have thrown a beating if you lipped off. I'm assuming Cliff doesnt live in the hood or the ass kicking might have been a given.

Might have thrown a beating if you lipped off. I'm assuming Cliff doesnt live in the hood or the ass kicking might have been a given.

1 broken bone (or equivalent injury) for every MPH over the posted speed limit.

Coff right now; about to be a beer, though. I already feel buzzed from painting. :D

I should say that not all cops are bad. While most of them behave like thugs throwing beatings to people in the inner cities of America, some cops spend their own money to buy turkeys for the underpriviledged at Thanksgiving. I just read a story about that very thing but I didnt believe it I think it's a PR stunt. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415637109.998478.jpg
Coronado's Stupid Stout. Never too early for beer :)

Dead Ringer, MoreBeers Holiday Blend, & soon to bottle is my pumpkin, and Ace of Spades!

I've had a few go green on me!

I just had a my very first donation to the beer God's. I know we are all going to brew ****ty beer sometimes but this one was the worst. I had to dump it!😡

Got a nice a little haul today from my local shop's beer club. Given that after tonight I won't be able to drink until Friday because of surgery on Wednesday, it's fair to assume most of this will be drank tonight. :) Except maybe the scotch. There might be a little bit of that left.

Right now I am having an almost double pour of Sensi Harvest while I get the house ready for guests to come over for MNF.

1415650114690.jpg

1415650126785.jpg

Having a Slightly Stoopid while listening to Slightly Stoopid This Joint.

Wood-splittin' time.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415650164.909374.jpg

Got a nice a little haul today from my local shop's beer club. Given that after tonight I won't be able to drink until Friday because of surgery on Wednesday, it's fair to assume most of this will be drank tonight. :) Except maybe the scotch. There might be a little bit of that left.

Right now I am having an almost double pour of Sensi Harvest while I get the house ready for guests to come over for MNF.

Jesus Christ. HP18, my favorite scotch aside from Macallan 25. Enjoy that ****. I love it.

More or less than KBS? While not the same beer... I liked KBS better. Damn it. Now I want one. Drinking water to close out the work day, then maybe a beer later. Still dehydrated from the weekend.

They both have crack in them.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415653313.355429.jpg
I like this.... But no crack.

Took a small shot of peach moonshine before the doctor's visit. Looks like I may pick up a growler of something since my date cancelled. Maybe when he asked me last night I shouldn't have said that I now had a reason to brush my teeth & hair. :eek:

Oh noooo. I hope that you're okay.

Still on the nor whale. Finally done with work for the night save a couple calls and emails. Today feels like a stack of tps reports. I don't know if I need more beer or a nap.

The question of the evening. I have 11 Mad Elfs(one got sacrificed to the PA roommate). Should I drink one/some this year or let them keep til next year?
Also, Should I do the 2013/2014 Ten FIDY comparison tonight.
And how about the WnB/FBS comparison, should I do that instead?

I have had too much fun at the beer store recently. Working on the remainder of this keg of Novemberfest before it goes bad.

The question of the evening. I have 11 Mad Elfs(one got sacrificed to the PA roommate). Should I drink one/some this year or let them keep til next year?
Also, Should I do the 2013/2014 Ten FIDY comparison tonight.
And how about the WnB/FBS comparison, should I do that instead?

I have had too much fun at the beer store recently. Working on the remainder of this keg of Novemberfest before it goes bad.

The WnB/FBS comparison is my favorite. I vote in favor of the WnB 100% of the time but I'm always willing to test and compare again. :cool:

Took a small shot of peach moonshine before the doctor's visit. Looks like I may pick up a growler of something since my date cancelled. Maybe when he asked me last night I shouldn't have said that I now had a reason to brush my teeth & hair. :eek:

On the bright side, now you don't have to! I'm sure there must be one of those lists out there..."10 Reasons a Beer is Better than a Man".

Just finished coffee...soda while I figure out dinner.

On the bright side, now you don't have to! I'm sure there must be one of those lists out there..."10 Reasons a Beer is Better than a Man".

Just finished coffee...soda while I figure out dinner.

There certainly are lists of why it's better than a woman. My personal favorite being that beer doesn't get jealous when you have another beer.

Still on fbs/crack.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415657585.517885.jpg

I think I like the idea of coffee in a stout more than I like coffee in a stout. I like this a lot but barely get coffee in the flavor. It is in the nose a bit. It isn't crack though.

Back