Looking for old Recipe on here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ringmaster

Reaction score
I've almost given up on finding it, i don't think it was in the cider section, but let me begin from the beginning.

There was a Recipe on here done by one of the frequenters, but i haven't been on in so long that i can't remember who made it or what it was called. It kept winning awards and i want to say it was either Yooper or the guy who had yoda as his icon for awhile.. But i don't think it was either of them. I think he had an older man for an icon but not 100%

I'm really kinda lost. I used to find it by clicking on the user and finding it from there but it got a lot of good remarks from people on here and i finally decided to make it and i can't find it :/

It was really simple too. If anyone knows the user name or has a link(I think there were 2 topics made because one of them was to full or something) i would really appreciate it. I stupidly didn't bookmark which leaves me with my memory and that hardly ever gets me anywhere :)

do you mean the recipe's button? because i don't see "EdWort's Apfelwein" thread on the front of the cider section where it's posted, and i remember checking everywhere i thought it could be. It would have helped if i remembered it being "EdWort's Apfelwein" instead of some Hard Cider recipe everyone seemed to like.

Maybe your looking somewhere in my blindspot

I think it may have been posted in the wine sub-forum . . . at least that's where the appreciation thread is.

Latest posts

Back