Why am I still up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
Probably because I just got home after drinking copious amounts of Deschutes Dissident. An excellent representation of a Flanders Red style. Hints of plum, raisin and cherry balanced perfectly with the sourness that you would come to expect from this style. Deschutes is starting to really make some interesting beers.

Good night :drunk:

Probably because I just got home after drinking copious amounts of Deschutes Dissident. An excellent representation of a Flanders Red style. Hints of plum, raisin and cherry balanced perfectly with the sourness that you would come to expect from this style. Deschutes is starting to really make some interesting beers.

Good night :drunk:

Descheutes is calling The Dissident a Flanders Brown (Oud Bruin). So what is really red, the beer or your bloodshot eyes? :D Either way, can't wait to get my bottles of The Dissident from Kilter Brewer.

Back