anybody watch "lost"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD but season 3 started out soooo draggy and directionless. I had given up hope on it, but apparently the producers took note of the suckitude halfway through the season and started trying to fix this issue. I'm sure that hiring a comic book writer halfway through the season didn't hurt as well, considering what kind of show it is. From what I've read about it, it's back on track and they have a concrete idea where it's going now.

First season....loved it...every show.

Second season...started watching it, but then because they never picked up the pace from their initial character development and because they kept cliffhanging and then showing repeats (HOW FRUSTRATING IS THAT!?!?!?) we stopped watching it as a tv show and rented the DVD's. It was fun after that. I am waiting for the 3rd season on DVD. It started out with a bang, but I am beginning to wonder if they had the whole main plot lined up from the beginning or are using the Matrixesque plot development....:D

well, i LOVED alias for the first couple seasons, than there was a really sucky season, but i stuck with it, and jj abrahms turned it around, and made a great show out of it, and i started watching lost simply because of my faith in jj abrahms, and the show did falter some at the beginning of this season, but it really picked up, and went a great direction towards the end of the season.

Watched it this morning and have to say I'm hooked again. Although, I don't care for the "flash forwards" considering those may or may not come true. I will avoid talking about the plot of the season finale in case someone here hasn't seen it yet.

Can't wait for season 4. :rockin:

I watch it now and then. It's pretty big out here, since most of it is filmed here. I really want to see what the fxck is going to happen in the end, because there is some strange shxt that happens.

Actually got to meet Hurley (the big guy) at an autograph signing.

That little Season 2.5 they did last fall wasn't very good, and things started a bit slow this spring, but everything picked up to a fantastic pace for the last ten episodes or so, and the finale was kick ass. I've seen every episode, and SWMBO and I will definitely be watching all the rest.

BTW, has everyone heard that they're planning three more seasons of sixteen episodes each? Apparently, they're going to do like they did this spring, just show them all in a row with no breaks at all. But they're only showing them in the spring, which means we have to wait until February of 2008 to see new episodes. But, they say that the show will end properly in spring 2010, which is cool. It makes me feel like they actually have a plan and aren't going to just milk it as long as they can.

Back