• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Regulators, flowmeter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
Save these from the scrap bin! I'm moving and don't wanna take em with me. Unless noted, $13 each untested, unwarranted. I believe these will work but I don't have the right bottles (argon, etc) to use with em. A couple are CO2 as noted. Do note that these are industrial regulators so they're heavy. Buyer to pay actual shipping - when inquiring indicate which regulator number you're interested in, your zip code, and whether the ship to address is business or residential. This'll take a few posts to get all the pictures up...

reg 1 - unk 2.jpg

Reg 1 - unk.jpg

reg 2 0 cga 580 - 2.jpg

reg 2 0 cga 580.jpg

reg 3 - co2.jpg

Last but not least, new in box victor gauge. For inert gas. Could easily (AFAIK) be converted to CO2 - I just might do the same if I don't get an acceptable offer. This one is best offer... I'll look at the CGA number if you're interested in what atatchment it comes with (I think it's the argon type) I THINK it's a CGA 580.

If you can't read my handwriting on the paper, I've titled the images with the CGA number of the connection. Mousing over the image should show ya what ya need to know.

Reg - New in box victor.jpg

reg - nib victor - dont member cga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back