What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of Heady Toppers sent from a good friend from Philly. And since i can't get FW beers here in florida, he sent a few to keep the Heady's company.

1408400356904.jpg

I got a connector that connects my co2 line to a 2 liter bottle. I can now forcecarbonate a 2 liters of brew at a time. Should save a little bottling.
L08.JPG

I got a connector that connects my co2 line to a 2 liter bottle. I can now forcecarbonate a 2 liters of brew at a time. Should save a little bottling.
L08.JPG

Just so you know, I got a couple of these and you do not want to leave the gas line connected. It seems that the o-ring doesnt form the tightest seal and I get a little leakage. to test fill a 2 liter with water (why waste beer?) and connect to gas and invert. I got dribbles on my hand. Seems to work best if I hold the gas QD tight to the bottle while filling.

2 type A camlocks, and 2 o-rings (1/2)

should fix a leak in my HLT and allow me to better connect to my plate chiller

a RFID blocking wallet, read about that thing (RFID) last week and scare the bejesus out of me...

I came home to a pH meter and all the parts to replumb my mash tun in stainless steel.

Not beer related but my xbox live renewal and a used game. Just in time because I'm home sick and bored as ****.

Got my Alamode and flow meters. Going to be upgrading my Raspberry Pints to monitor keg levels as soon as version 2 is released at the end of the month.

Today I received my unnecessary fun purchases from Patriot Supply. A sign for my man/beer cave and a 50mm shell bottle opener.

DSCI0078.jpg

DSCI0080.jpg

Ordered my $100.00,60 quart(15 gallon) pot from Concord on Thursday. Was supposed to be here Tuesday and it showed up today. Now I get to drill my hole and etch my water levels.

;nnkl.jpg

A Williams Brewing .5u O2 wand arrived via pony express today.
The home made acrylic wand was retired with full honors after 6 years service...

Cheers!

I just got my 25 gallon Kettle delivered. Now I can get full 90 boils and fill a 1/2 barrel keg. This year, I'm not running out of beer at our Oktoberfest!

Bottling bucket, spigot, bottling wand, auto siphon and tubing. Also 4 ounces of Columbus hops from Bell's General Store.

Holy Christmas in August!

Stainless ball valve with kit for cooler (for HLT)
Pickup/diverter copper tube
Copper whirlpool S-tube
2 oz Hallertau hop pellets
3 packs of Wyeast Bavarian Lager
4 pounds of Pilsen Malt
2 pounds of Caramunich Malt
two sprayer/aerators

and...

55 pounds of Munich malt (my first ever bulk malt sack!)

AND...

Monster Mill MM2 and hopper kit! :rockin:

It's a fine day.

Been prepping for my first All Grain batch this coming weekend. Over the past week I have received:

7 cubic ft Idylis chest freezer
Blackbox Fermentation controller
5L StirStarter
1 lb Briess Golden Light DME
2 liter Pyrex Erlenmeyer Flask
Brewers Hardware Thermowell
Universal Carboy Cap
Valve for cooler mash tun

Ingredients for the Black Widow Porter from Brewing Classic Styles:
12 Lb Briess 2 Row Malt
1 Lb Briess Caramel 40
12 oz Briess Chocolate Malt