A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks, it's finally happened... I bought all of the lumber and parts for my coffin keezer build and I'll start on it next week after I get the CAD model finalized and all my precise lumber dimensions drawn out.

Terrified of making the first cut at this point, but I'm sure it's like killin' a man... get's easier with time.

Well folks, it's finally happened... I bought all of the lumber and parts for my coffin keezer build and I'll start on it next week after I get the CAD model finalized and all my precise lumber dimensions drawn out.

Terrified of making the first cut at this point, but I'm sure it's like killin' a man... get's easier with time.
That's cool can't wait to see it. But get to it man or I'll never get to pull a pint from it. :p
Also, Jody still has friends that will help move bodies. ;)

That's cool can't wait to see it. But get to it man or I'll never get to pull a pint from it. :p
Also, Jody still has friends that will help move bodies. ;)

Thanks! It's just going to be another 4 tap Jester style build. As much as the engineer in me wants to make it a unique Barking Mad Coffin, there's no sense reinventing the wheel, and I honestly can't think of a better way to do it.

Jody is a scary woman.. I'm glad she's on our side man :mug:

Oh, the oak is now 6 days in the barleywine and it actually smoothed it out quite a bit already. I'm going to leave it in for 10 days and pull it. This thing is going to be great next Christmas!

Bill_Murray_Caddyshack2.gif

Tempted... very tempted... Was offered a used Bulldog brewery for 250eur, still has 8mo of warranty left. More than what I was planning to spend but that thing would have everything for years to come in a single machine... Probly gotta have to go to uncle scrooge mode for a while to save the needed cash cus I WANT IT!!! And it's my birthday at the end of the month so would have a good excuse too!

Back