A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
range day tomorrow, got a 12 pack of the warsteiner, pizza, beer ,guns, playing pool. mellowing out atm, drinking nectar creek mead. its what i imagine a carbonated BOMM tastes like. skol friends.

Mornin' rummies, on the coffee. need to Finnish breaking up the iceburg in
my driveway today. happy spring ... :ban:

Is anyone else having a few cocktails on this Sunday Evening? I said cocktails in an Sean Connery accent by the way.

Bierce at the moment,View attachment 393366
Damn this is good!
A cocktail may follow, anyone see any green fairies?

That is a sexy couple, Guessing a a Coors in the koozie and some sort of Hef in the glass? Also, my cocktails are typically just beers. Im not a real cocktail kind guy but I do like some Jameson on occasion. Currently drink a Homebrew Cascade IPA from Northern and an Imperial IPA that was my own recipe that clocked in around 11%. I was surprised how well it turned out, it was my first "big beer". Cheers!

That is a sexy couple, Guessing a a Coors in the koozie and some sort of Hef in the glass? Also, my cocktails are typically just beers. Im not a real cocktail kind guy but I do like some Jameson on occasion. Currently drink a Homebrew Cascade IPA from Northern and an Imperial IPA that was my own recipe that clocked in around 11%. I was surprised how well it turned out, it was my first "big beer". Cheers!

No,no,no, you take me for a flipping barbarian or something?View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1489971935.173135.jpg

Back