learning inkscape

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bionicbrew

Reaction score
well, i tried inkscape for the first time. most of my other labels have been done in photoshop. this beer is not even in the makings yet, but i've had it named for a while. what do you think? i struggled quite a bit and probably did some things a$$ backward.:drunk:

axle.png

I like the name, and I really think that the label fits with it. Very rugged and mechanical. Well done!

thanks. i came up with the name because gear oil is like a stout in many ways. it's dark and thick. it has a very distinct smell (for stout it's the taste) that most people either love or hate(i love it), but, love it hate it, you will forever recognize it from then on.
that and i'm a total gear head.

thanks. i came up with the name because gear oil is like a stout in many ways. it's dark and thick. it has a very distinct smell (for stout it's the taste) that most people either love or hate(i love it), but, love it hate it, you will forever recognize it from then on.
that and i'm a total gear head.

Who loves gear oil? The **** stinks and itches if it gets on your skin! I do love stout though :tank:

Great label. Gear oil is one of the only smells that has actually made me wretch. I got a couple gallons on my once when emptying out a crank case for a full size semi.... seriously wicked....

Latest posts

Back