What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One.

image.jpg

^that brandy looks and sounds yummy! I assume you are Polish from your brandy and beer posts? I am half Polish. Enjoying a PA brewed Tripel.. Troegs LaGrave

BA54ECDB-9C82-43DA-9270-9EE50E69444C_zps56ukijyv.jpg

^that brandy looks and sounds yummy! I assume you are Polish from your brandy and beer posts? I am half Polish. Enjoying a PA brewed Tripel.. Troegs LaGrave

BA54ECDB-9C82-43DA-9270-9EE50E69444C_zps56ukijyv.jpg

I was lucky enough to score some LaGrave last October while at Hershey. So damned good. Hope they have more for me this October!

Love me some grittys. Their IPL is fantastic especially in Freeport

Lived in Maine for 4 years(only two I could legally drink though). Never tried grittys for whatever reason. I'm going up to Bangor to work part of the little league World Series next week, should I stop by?

Lived in Maine for 4 years(only two I could legally drink though). Never tried grittys for whatever reason. I'm going up to Bangor to work part of the little league World Series next week, should I stop by?

Absolutely. Hit up the grittys in Freeport. They always have one of their beers on cask- they were always a more English style brewery but they have been adapting to some
More American versions. But go into it knowing that they aren't trying to be treehouse, trillium etc. they are really nice well crafted easy to drink beers. Sometimes it's nice to be able to taste goldings and cascades again

If you ever work the Colt World Series let me know you are coming and bring aspirin

Absolutely. Hit up the grittys in Freeport. They always have one of their beers on cask- they were always a more English style brewery but they have been adapting to some
More American versions. But go into it knowing that they aren't trying to be treehouse, trillium etc. they are really nice well crafted easy to drink beers. Sometimes it's nice to be able to taste goldings and cascades again

Oh I know. I enjoy the English style beers, especially well-done local brew. Maine seems to have quite a bit of English beer. That's a nice change of pace. By the way, any of you NE guys been to geaghans brewpub in Bangor? Fantastic brews.

Latest posts

Back