Picture of four on the floor - 7.2 Frigidaire Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

br1dge

Reaction score
After reading the dozens of threads about this freezer and whether or not you can fit four cornies on the floor, I wanted to show that you can (in the model I got anyway.) I am using Pepsi ball lock corny kegs, FYI. They are slightly taller than pin locks, but have a slightly smaller footprint.

I bought it from Brandsmart for $199 here is link

I didn't have to force it or bend anything - they fit rather nicely actually. Now I just need to get off my butt and build a collar, etc.

keezer.jpg

You can also easily fit 4 ball lock kegs on the floor of a 7.0 cu ft. GE chest freezer

Kmat - can you fit 2 on the hump also? It looks like I will be able to, but will have to "extend" the width of the hump with some wood or something as the edge of the keg will hang over..

What size co2 bottle can you fit next to the kegs on the floor? My freezer will arrive in a week and i am debating whether i should upgrad to a 20lbs bottle.

What size co2 bottle can you fit next to the kegs on the floor? My freezer will arrive in a week and i am debating whether i should upgrad to a 20lbs bottle.

20# tank is really tall (I have one in a large chest freezer, on the floor). No way it'll fit on the hump without a collar on the chest freezer. In fact, I'd say you won't get better than a 5# on the hump.

I have a 7 cuft freezer with a 10# tank in it on the hump, and that wouldn't fit without the collar.

Back