Earworms.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilTOJ

Reaction score
Two days. I have had "The Facts of Life" theme song stuck in my head for the last. Two. Days. It just won't go away! The worst part is I I don't even know the words! The tune just plays over and over again with little snippits of lyrics here and there. I haven't even seen that show since I was a kid.

Stupid earworms.

ARhrhrhraghraghh!!!!!!!

Make it stop!

Here, I'll help:

It's a small world after all
It's a smal world after all
It's a small world after allllllllllllllll!

Better? :D

NO! Not that! ANYthing but that!

Actually it didn't help at all. Still the facts of life.

I woke up this morning with a song in my head that won't go away. At least in my case, it's a pretty good song. "My Hometown" by Bruce Springsteen. I have no idea WHY that song is running through my brain, but it's much better than "The facts of life, the facts of LIFE. When the world doesn't seem to be living up to your dreams................."

[YOUTUBE]k_GxXRbSFDg[/YOUTUBE]

Just helping out. Now you know the lyrics :D
Chad

We went to the Ringling Bros Circus last night. They are doing this tune "Bello-Bration"...good lawd!

If you have kids:

We're going on a trip
in our favorite rocket ship
Cruising through the sky
Little Einsteins

I think that's been in my head for two years.

Arg! who mentioned the "freecreditreport.com" jingle! I had stix "too much time on my hands" and you had to go and ruin it.

Nothing can be as bad as seeing this commercial at 3:00am when you can't sleep...

Last edited by a moderator:
blacklab said:
If you have kids:

We're going on a trip
in our favorite rocket ship
Cruising through the sky
Little Einsteins

I think that's been in my head for two years.

I know your pain all of my kids are about 4 years apart

it started with Barney, then the Teletubbies

and now it is a mix of Little Einsteins and Sponge Bob !

Thanks for the post. I had the misfortune of reliving one of the worst songs ever written. Name that tune (it's easy)

"We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll", repeat until you go insane.

Arrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

Bedlam said:
Here, I'll help:

It's a smal world after all
It's a small world after allllllllllllllll!

Better? :D
Oh thanks a LOT! A long time ago I was stuck in a very long line at Disney land waiting for that stupid ride. I think I heard that damn song 8,000 times. It took me months to get it out of my head. Now all these years later you put it back in there. If it takes more than a few minutes to get it out of my mind I will never forgive you!:drunk:

eljefe said:
Thanks for the post. I had the misfortune of reliving one of the worst songs ever written. Name that tune (it's easy)

"We built this city, we built this city on rock and roll", repeat until you go insane.

Arrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

OMFG that is truly one of the worse songs ever. What adds insult to injury is that was the band that wrote white rabbit.

There is just one moon
and a golden sun.
And a smile means happiness,
for everyone.
Though the oceans are wide,
And the mountains are tall,

It's a small world after all!

(Everybody!)....

etc

etc

Verdammt this thread! I had a Red Hot Chili Peppers song stuck in my head, which i didn't really mind, but now this!

Noooo!

Back