What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2657390994.jpg

Getting rid of the skunk with this.

NIZZLE said:
Nice I actually was hired by pop evil to dj for them at a cd release and once I was Sevendust sound man and I'm dranking a founders porter ;-)

That's awesome! Ousted to work as a sound engineer a bunch of years ago. But the biggest name I ever mixed was some country act that was up and coming at the time. He was opening for Trace Adkins or one of those guys. They're all the same to me. Nothing against you country guys, but I can't stand it. Been on many local crews for some cool bands. Never sevendust. I did see them live in Pittsburgh back in 2000. That was an awesome show!

NIZZLE said:
I soooo need a jester king glass before I even think of cracking one of the three bottles Wes sent me

I've been wanting one too. I need to take a trip to Austin and visit the brewery so I can get one.

My Pumpkin beer from a while ago been hoping it'd get better. It is drinkable now so ill probably be powering though them. I need to start planning a Pumpkin Stout for this fall.

image-2160441861.jpg

Clown Shoes Clementine witbier. Very nice! Glad to have found this MA brewery, will have to try other offerings.

ClownShoes_Clementine_pre1.png

rockbasementbeer said:
Ten fiddy...mmmm i love it

Hell yeah! I got one left. It's not cold, but I'm running out of HB. And Batman Begins is only half over. I might be drinking a room temp Ten Fidy!

Not to change the channel, but... I just saw the commercial on TV. Has anyone tried the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey? I'm not sure if I want to splurge on a fifth just to find out its crap.

Not to change the channel, but... I just saw the commercial on TV. Has anyone tried the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey? I'm not sure if I want to splurge on a fifth just to find out its crap.

Yup I had it and It's petty darn good just saying :)

I don't understand you peoples fascination with the 5-5:30pm beer thing. it's time for a beer when you feel like one. and it's Sunday, people. you should be hammered already.:rockin:

edit: I'm having a Kombucha. it's 8:34am somewhere, right? hahahaha!

Haha I agree. Maybe because we live in MN and we can't get booze on Sunday. But damn, I drink when I feel like drinking no matter what the time is.

tyzippers said:

Wild Turkey Honey is good :) I can't speak for the JD version though as I've never had it.

Clown Shoes Clementine witbier. Very nice! Glad to have found this MA brewery, will have to try other offerings.

I had a Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp earlier tonight, they make some good brews. They have a good brown ale too, forget the name now, brown angel I think...?

Ostomo517 said:
Its good, I had it when I was on vacay in Detroit.

Well, I'd still like to find a pint first. I'm more if a Scotch guy anyway, but it sounded intriguing.

Anyway, who goes to motor city for a vacay?! Family?

rockbasementbeer said:
I cant watch any batman movie without a stout/porter/india black ale

I totally understand! I freaking love the Nolan movies. I'm extremely partial to TDKR. I know some don't care for it, but I graced that movie with my presence! In no way can you see me, but I'm in there! I've tried to look, but the crowd I'm in was too far away from the camera. The one shot is was in up front got cut. Figures.

Ostomo517 said:
Nope no family there, baseball and breweries

That's cool. If my Pirates aren't playing, I'm definitely pulling for the Tigers. I'm a little partial to Jim Leyland. He spent some good years with the Buccos!

Amen to that F.T.W. I drank when I fooking want too :D :drunk:

Exactly. I never understood the time limit for drinking. If beer is there then I am there. Drinking it. No matter the time or day. Sort of like a super hero. That drinks all the beer he can.

Exactly. I never understood the time limit for drinking. If beer is there then I am there. Drinking it. No matter the time or day. Sort of like a super hero. That drinks all the beer he can.

I mean there ain't nothing better then a bloody Mary with my steak and eggs at 6:00 am :-D

NIZZLE said:
Well get two when you go I'm sure we can work something out if you know what I'm saying ;-)

Oh, I know what you're saying, I catch your drift, I smell what your cooking, I read you loud and clear. ;)

Swarley88 said:

Kinda reminds me of Hancock. Except with beer!

Edit: damn! Yinz beat me to it!

tyzippers said:

I haven't had it. I never did like JD so I'm hesitant to pick some up. I have had the Wild Turkey American Honey. That's some pretty good stuff. I imagine the JD honey is pretty close.
That reminds me, who was talking about Crown Royal maple earlier? That sounds like something I'd like to try.

Edit* as soon as I scrolled down My question was answered. How is it Nizzle?

Kern River Double Citra IPA

CLONE!!!
"theveganbrewer" is a boss when it comes to DIPAs,
I suggest you all to brew up his 4.0 version of Heady Topper,
cause i know the citra was a HUGE hit and from the reviews i can tell this is pretty spot on!

Cheers!

Back