time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go. Let the guessing begin. You guys will never get this...

Sosa.jpg

Pretty weak hint! Help us out a little.

Didn't really mean for that to be a hint, as such, just keeping things going. But, since it's been over 24 hours, I'll give a small hint.

This is a style I think most all of you have had before. This one uses an English yeast, as it's the most traditional, but that's not strictly necessary. The picture seems to make it look a little darker than it really is.

GuldTuborg said:
Didn't really mean for that to be a hint, as such, just keeping things going. But, since it's been over 24 hours, I'll give a small hint.

This is a style I think most all of you have had before. This one uses an English yeast, as it's the most traditional, but that's not strictly necessary. The picture seems to make it look a little darker than it really is.

Casked English mild.

This style, or its historical equivalent, is around 300 years old. You guys are entirely going to kick your own butts when you get this.

A three threads? Or entire butt? I got your hint a little late because I thought porters have been around for more than 300 years. And only modern porter I can see that hasn't been named is a robust porter.

That's like 3 guesses in one so feel free to call shenanigans on me. :mug:

A brewery in florida uses this moniker for one if its brews.

This particular picture is of a homebrew.

Latest posts

Back