What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Well hold out until I get mine fooooker and well drank cat poooop! together :-D

That's one statement I never thought I'd agree with. :D

Last These Men Are Cowards. Can't believe 8 gave half the batch away, but I'll probably take something else this good next year.

image-2136182755.jpg

TNGabe said:
I'd make a Special Olympics joke, but I respect the Special Olympics way too much to compare them to pumpkin beers. Hillarious and true.

What's odd is, MZ was easier for me to get this year than Good Gourd, even with the CCB unlimited bottles at the brewery snafu, which caused a social media hate-fest. I bought every bottle of GG I could get my hands on and ended up with 3. I drank one, MAW'd one and I'm sending one to the pumpkin queen of the alchy thread. I don't care much for pumpkin beers, but GG is excellent. (I'm a homer though).

TNGabe said:
Monster mash this!

Yes,
I'm drinking a pumpkin beer and it's delicious.

This day will now forever be the day that we all celebrate Gabe drinking and liking a pumpkin beer!

This day will now forever be the day that we all celebrate Gabe drinking and liking a pumpkin beer!

I'm assuming it's pumpkin in the barrel with the cacao nibs and *gasp* spices, but it's a damn good beer.

TNGabe said:
I'm assuming it's pumpkin in the barrel with the cacao nibs and *gasp* spices, but it's a damn good beer.

It's the first step. Next thing you know, you and I will be kicking back shootin the breeze while drinking some diabeetus beer. :p

Channel66 said:
Someone decided to visit early.

Meet Meya. Healthy baby girl.

Beer is on me tonight fellas and lady.

Congrats! I'm assuming its your first and you are freaking out a bit. The only thing more resilient than a baby is what the baby came out of. Cheers!

Chasin' Freshies by Deschutes. Fresh hop IPA featuring Amarillo. Damn good. I need to make sure I get some 2013 Amarillo. This is tasty!!

The glass came from our trip to Ireland and actually from the Guinness storehouse. Had to use it. Been too long haha

Oh - and Congrats!!! Thats awesome. my wife and I have tried for awhile and hope to be there soon!! Cheers! This one is for you! *raises glass*

image-2336238380.jpg

Congrats! I'm assuming its your first and you are freaking out a bit. The only thing more resilient than a baby is what the baby came out of. Cheers!

Not freaking out, I swear. I just have half my house moved, half of my things done, thought I had another few weeks. Wish I could have a beer, momma isn't feeling great though it'll have to wait. Goodnight guys!

Channel66 said:
Someone decided to visit early.

Meet Meya. Healthy baby girl.

Beer is on me tonight fellas and lady.

Congratulations for a healthy baby girl!

Channel66 said:
Not freaking out, I swear. I just have half my house moved, half of my things done, thought I had another few weeks. Wish I could have a beer, momma isn't feeling great though it'll have to wait. Goodnight guys!

Haha! It's usually never the right time. I know it wasn't for my wife and I, and I thought I was already prepared. ;) Enjoy fatherhood. Beer comes in handy sometimes. :D

It's a good red not great tho I like more malt in my reds and these are a bit thin. Not a bad beer tho.

And btw I agree its good but I was hopin it was leaning a little more to the Imperial side. But def not kicking it outta bed for eating crackers. ( the Amarillo is delicious)So far Im liking having Green Flash available here.

Back