Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe in your head that's what you think this thread is but its understandable. Pats fans thinking 1.Belichick 2. BRADY!!! 3. Gronksmash 4. Where's the sam adams. Common sense I think checks in around 10.

Exactly. Though Sam Adams may be 5 or 6,

My point exactly. For some reason this turned into a Pats and college football thread.

I blame finsfan talkin about Kstate all the time cause we care. And moto for pointing out Hoppy didn't go to college or something like that.

Butt hurt? Not me. Yeah rub it in. Making the playoffs every year sucks.

It is so easy to piss you guys off. None of you like football. You just like to hate the Pats because they are the best team ever

If by best team other, you mean "team that hasn't won a super bowl in 9 years and don't have near the most total super bowls" then yes, I agree.

This thread is so alive when the pats lose I love it.

It's because we all secretly love the Pats. :rolleyes:

If by best team other, you mean "team that hasn't won a super bowl in 9 years and don't have near the most total super bowls" then yes, I agree.

It's because we all secretly love the Pats. :rolleyes:

I'm wearing a bledsoe Jersey right now

I'm wearing a bledsoe Jersey right now

This one?

U6077.png

So we just saw a football game where literally one single player was responsible for the outcome.

Dennard.
Look it up.

Anyway, golf claps to the 'Fins for the win, they deserved it. Pats played down to a level that the Dolphins thrive and it bit them in the butt. Any Given Sunday, and all that.

But...there's not going to be a happy ending for Miami this year.
Hopefully they know that by now and have already booked their golf vacations to begin December 30, while the Pats prepare for the first round...

Cheers!

For the sake of my fantasy team, I had to root for Pissburg for the last few minutes of that game.

I need to go shower now.

Pats played down to a level that the Dolphins thrive and it bit them in the butt.

Played down? The only team that's played down to a level in a Dolphins-Patriots game this year is the Dolphins in the first game, when they played half a game. The reason everybody hates the Pats is because their fans say stupid **** like this, as if a decade run can expunge three decades of being the AFC East's (and especially the Dolphins') prison ***** bottom.

And while we're talking playoffs, this Dolphins team isn't going to lose to the Jets or Bills. Meanwhile, the Lions are going to win tonight and the Patriots will beat the Ravens next week, assuring a playoff berth for the Phins. The Pats will get a bye because of a division win and their record, but they'll have to end up playing the Chiefs.

Played down? The only team that's played down to a level in a Dolphins-Patriots game this year is the Dolphins in the first game, when they played half a game. The reason everybody hates the Pats is because their fans say stupid **** like this, as if a decade run can expunge three decades of being the AFC East's (and especially the Dolphins') prison ***** bottom.

And while we're talking playoffs, this Dolphins team isn't going to lose to the Jets or Bills. Meanwhile, the Lions are going to win tonight and the Patriots will beat the Ravens next week, assuring a playoff berth for the Phins. The Pats will get a bye because of a division win and their record, but they'll have to end up playing the Chiefs.

You give the Dolphins entirely too much credit, friend. They are a terrible team that has no idea how to be anything BUT terrible.

Except, perhaps, being even more terrible. They're actually pretty damn good at that.

Anyway, golf claps to the 'Fins for the win, they deserved it. Pats played down to a level that the Dolphins thrive and it bit them in the butt. Any Given Sunday, and all that.Cheers!

The Pats have "played down" for the last month, needing come from behind victories against Denver, Houston (LOL), and Cleveland (*pinches nose*). The Pats have far too many injuries and too little depth to do anything else but win the division.

Darwin18 said:
The Pats have "played down" for the last month, needing come from behind victories against Denver, Houston (LOL), and Cleveland (*pinches nose*). The Pats have far too many injuries and too little depth to do anything else but win the division.

... and yet they're still the Two Seed who has beaten the One Seed.

... and yet they're still the Two Seed who has beaten the One Seed.

So long as you have Tom Terrific, First of His Name, King of the Bean Towners and the east half of Connecticut, Lord of Terrible College Free Agent Wide Receivers and Protector of Belichick's legacy, then yes you will always have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs. Will you take solace in your 2 seed when they're knocked out in the first round of the playoffs to the surprise of absolutely no one?

Darwin18 said:
So long as you have Tom Terrific, First of His Name, King of the Bean Towners and the east half of Connecticut, Lord of Terrible College Free Agent Wide Receivers and Protector of Belichick's legacy, then yes you will always have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs. Will you take solace in your 2 seed when they're knocked out in the first round of the playoffs to the surprise of absolutely no one?

Could be much much worse.

How have your Sundays been for the last... Oh ... 30 years or so?

Could be much much worse.

How have your Sundays been for the last... Oh ... 30 years or so?

The Jets were a solid playoff team in the 2000's. It's only recently that the team has hit rock bottom. Please, we're not talking about the Browns, Lions, Raiders, etc. This team has had success before and will again in the future. The defense is legit but the offense is completely devoid of talent. They make a few smart draft choices, some solid FA acquisitions, and Geno takes a big step forward then they'll be playoff caliber team next season or the season after. Oh wait...this is the Jets we're talking about. They'll draft three consecutive defensive lineman and then a punter, and Geno will progress to throwing the ball with his eyes closed.

First and foremost... They're not that good. There. You got me to say it. They have no business being the two seed tight now and as I said several pages ago... they just didn't have the depth to over- come massive losses to injuries. Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, Gregory for large chunks... Talib has been at 50% and Gronk for more than he's played. I'm not giving the "injury excuse" because as I have said a dozen times.., a team has to be deep enough to overcome injuries... and the Pats aren't. It's not some effin' stupid "whaaaaaa. They let Welker go" bll**** or "oooooo. Belichick not kissing the medias ass make my vag itchy!!!" Issues .. They just don't have the depth. They started the most rookies of any team in the NFL this year and have done pretty well but they're done.

All of that said... Shaunnesy is a galactic fcktard who hates the Pats and writes sht non-stop just get a rise outta people. You really wanna sit back and fap all over yourself. Look up Ron Borges. Belichick must have given the guy a fcking wedgie in front of the team years ago. The Pats lose a game and according to Borges "if Belichick wasn't Satan, they would have won!!" If the Pats win a game, "the Pats won despite Belichick being Satan!!" Big snow storm about to hit Massachusetts? "Snow coming as God's revenge for Belichick being Satan!!!" Guy is a *****enozzle extraordinaire.

You give the Dolphins entirely too much credit, friend. They are a terrible team that has no idea how to be anything BUT terrible.

Terrible. Right, because a terrible team whose defense is missing its three starting corners is going to stop Tom Brady in a two minute drill. Okay.

Terrible. Right, because a terrible team whose defense is missing its three starting corners is going to stop Tom Brady in a two minute drill. Okay.

Oh, STFU about missing starters. You guys barely beat the Patriots 3rd string/ practice squad. This year has been cursed and we're still at 10 wins. If McDaniels can wrap his f'ing brain around the red zone, we got got a chance.

Latest posts

Back