New to the area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsquires

Reaction score
Ello ello everyone,
I am new to the area, just moved to McArthur from Kalamazoo, MI.
I dont know who has heard of Bell's brewery, but they are located there. and they are an amazoning craft brewery. Their most famous beer would be their summer orange wheat beer know as Oberon. It is similar to blue moon, but more of a citrus and fuller body.
And beside of making wonderful beer, they had a great homebrew supply store. And now that i have moved out here to McArthur Ca, i am in search of a new homebrew supply store and i was hoping that someone would help me out and recommend a place or two that are somewhat close to me. I would really appreciate it.
Anyways, just thought i would introduce myself and wish everyone happy brewing.

as in MacArthur the road opr by the airport?? Osheas brewing is off avery pkwy and the 5 and morebeer is in riverside. Those are pretty much the 2 options i know of other than mailorder.

i should have provided more information to where i now live.
i live in McArthur Ca, about 75 miles northeast of Redding Ca.

i should have provided more information to where i now live.
i live in McArthur Ca, about 75 miles northeast of Redding Ca.

im just an idiot aparently....welcome to HBT. good luck with the search as that was most deffinitly not where i was thinking of

Welcome to HBT! Bell's? Seems like I've heard of that one once or twice!;)
When my daughter moved out to Colorado we had to take two cases of Oberon with us!

McArthur, wow, that's out there. Beautiful country though. Check this Homebrew Club Directory to see if there's a Homebrew club close to you. They'd be able to give you the info you seek. Or mail order.

Oh, and welcome to HBT.

Thanks for the welcome and tips everyone.
I found a store in Redding Ca that i can go to. I am making a trip this weekend to pick up my supplies for my first batch in Ca. Now i just have to find out what to brew.
Happy Brewing!
-Jim

Back