To Evan, the owner of Off Topic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtymike1

Reaction score
I jsut signed in for the first time today, and 4/5 of the highlighted threads are started by Evan here in the Drunk ramblings section.

My hats off to you sir, keep up the good work!

Unfortunately it's a stone-cold sober afternoon. But I'm high on life! :D

Hey, there's a stray Lagunitas IPA in the office fridge. I think I might just partake.

Unfortunately it's a stone-cold sober afternoon. But I'm high on life! :D

Hey, there's a stray Lagunitas IPA in the office fridge. I think I might just partake.

Wait. WTF. Do you work in Germany or something? I have to start a petition to get a kegerator in the office. Now that would be something. :D

Working from home on a Friday can be dangerous. Four beer on tap can be VERY tempting. And looking at the clock doesn’t help. :cross:

You too? It's hard enough to get anything done on Fridays as it is .... but the beer fridge is so close!

If we had beer in the fridge here at my office, I would happly work 12 hour days everyday!
Being self-employed, you learn real quick the difference between being at work and making money. The clock has to rule :(

:off:
JustDave,
These new profiles have me checking everyone out. If you have to have only one friend, let it be JestersRed :mug:

Back