Positive Vibe Request

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwAMi75

Reaction score
So, my FIL has been having headaches a lot lately, to the point he went to the doctor about it. They're thinking he may have a brain tumor. He had a CAT scan today, and should get the results tomorrow (I thought it was instantanious?).

So, please keep him in your thoughts, prayers, whatever works.

Sorry to hear. I will pray for good news tomorrow when you get the results back. In the meantime be strong and hang in there.

my mom went through that about 8 years ago. She was fine and its one of those where now I feel kind of weird saying we thought she had cancer because she didn't. It puts you in a pretty tough place for a while. Kepp us posted.

I had to have a cat scan a couple of years ago after some BIG headaches (had to stop in the middle of attempting to make babies at one point - that was when I knew I was not well!!!)

All was well though, they could not see a thing and the headaches never returned. Have a part of the brain that is calcified (nickname is the third eye) but does not do anything.

...what I am trying to say in my usual gibberish is good luck to him and stay happy!

A CAT merely produces an image, which several people need to review and discuss. Sometimes the problem is obvious and cancer isn't the only or even most common cause of dizziness. I had a spell of it last spring which turned out to be an inner ear infection. Had to "beat-up" the Doctor to get that possibility checked out first, but those three magic words worked, "No insurance coverage."

Hope your FIL comes through ok.

You guys rule.

Haven't heard anything yet. My wife had to go out town (for a funeral, oddly enough) and is meeting up with her folks. I expected to hear from her about it today. It just dawned on me that they're out in the sticks, so they may not have cel phone reception. So, still waiting.

Back