How much coffee do you drink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it is 1.25 liters a day, home roasted, drip brewed in a Technivorm brewer. Since we started home roasting 7 years ago, my wife and I have become quite spoiled, snobbish maybe.

My coffee consumption is 1-2 cups a week, max. I switched over to hot chocolate a couple years ago for my morning cup. When I was working a regular job, I'd drink 4-5 cups a day. In the Navy, it was more like 10.

I love the stuff, but even de-caff annoys my bladder. No problem with cola, chocolate or tea; which eliminates caffeine, theobromine or theophylline as the cause.

hold on...

had to wait for my fingers to stop sha-sha-shaking.

Coffee, yes please. I think I'll go make some ma-ma-ma-more

:ban:

...after I pee!

I have probably drank 5 or so cups in my life. All of them while camping in the winter. Just not my thing. Like some others, I don't need the caffeine, I rarely even drink soda. Water, beer, V8 and apple juice is pretty much all I drink. Although, I do keep a box of green tea in my drawer at work for those rare occasions when I need a boost. A box will last me about a year.

Roughly 3 cups in the morning, sometimes one in the afternoon. Ever since I started working at a station that runs 12,000 calls a year and I routinely come home on less than 4 hours of sleep and watch a 5 year old and a 3 year old while SWMBO goes to work, coffee's become a good friend of mine.
eat-drink-smiley-5161.gif

Speaking of which...

Latest posts

Back