first national hombrew day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csp

Reaction score
while at work yesterday i remembered that saturday is hombrew day(well for me EVERY weekend for the most part is).so i called brew hawaii and got ross to throw me everything i needed for a extract version of griffin spit ipa.we are also brewing a triple as well.i'm freaking psyched!any other extract guys doing this?:ban:

I want to brew tommorow but I don't have any open equipment.. I'd buy another primary but wife has other plans :drunk:

The wife has other plans? And?
Let her be off with her plans, are you her Siamese twin?
Brew for all you are worth man, let no woman stand between you and your perfection of the finest art known to man.

I'll be brewing a hef tomorrow.with summer time comin up it'll be nice to have a refreshing weizen to glug on.

Hear, hear!

I was a slave to the clock today, but tonight is homebrew exclusive:rockin:

I'm plannin' on brewin a honey weiss this week for those warm summer afternoons.

Cheers:mug:

I went to my LHBS today and they had a big party going out back. About 7 batches were going when I got there. I wish I could have joined in. It looked like a lot of fun.

sorry for i have had quite a few,so today we bottled a stout,brewed griffin spit and in the morning its a belgian strong and a triple!

I brewed a stout this past Saturday. Well, it was intended to be a stout, but I got a bit carried away with hop additions, so it may turn out more porter-like. Should be good nonetheless, OG was something like 1.065, so it should balance out alright.

Back