Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1476509_10152888903734254_4930421224059793296_n.jpg

So sad to see the Pack last night. I *really* wanted to see Da Bears win.

It was too much to ask for, I know. Detroit needs a bit more distance from Green Bay.

Did anyone other than Cheeseheads actually watch the second half?

Keeerist on a krutch that was some bad football...

Cheers!

I got caught up on my dvr records about 50% into the 3rd quarter. Those bears are an embarrassment. Smells like the whole team has checked out on management to me. Except Cutler, he doesn't know what is going on with his nail biting.

He was the coach at UNH when my brother was there. Saw a few games during those years. He was rb coach at the time.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

He was the coach at UNH when my brother was there. Saw a few games during those years. He was rb coach at the time.

He also coached defense and special teams. Your point? Ask Belichick who the best coach in the league is.... he won't say "me" and he'd be right.

Where da fuq ya been the last five years of this thread??

Browns actually win a couple with our old back-up qb and now its time to join the party?

You're the worst kind of person.

May the Browns not win another game and crush your black dead soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

was he the backup during the time that you cheated against the Eagles :mad:

Go Birds and Browns (For now)

The Browns are like someone's annoying little brother that came outta no where all of a sudden.

"Hey guys! Can I play!? Whatta you guys doing!? I wanna play too! Can I play??"

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Go Fins!

This is a compelling game if you're following the playoff scenarios. Its' basically do or die for both teams. Jills have owned us the last couple of matchups, but our O comes through in a big way at home tonight.....</Nostradamus>

Go Fins!

This is a compelling game if you're following the playoff scenarios. Its' basically do or die for both teams. Jills have owned us the last couple of matchups, but our O comes through in a big way at home tonight.....</Nostradamus>

The always coveted " AFC East second place trophy" may be on the line. Boy, I remember when we won that one 6 years and 12 years ago.

Playoff atmosphere!

Your signature was never supposed to be a place to list all the beer you've ever made. Oh, and bullsh!t there's nothing compelling about tonight's sure to be sh!tshow.

Back