Hello from spokane washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyB

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I've been perusing your forums for a month or so and decided to join. I just got my home brew set up and going yesterday, and already have a question i cant seem to find an answer for. I went to admire the fermentation process this morning and saw what looks to be a big portion of yeast in my blowout tube. Is this normal?

Thanks man i appreciate the help. I do i have my blow off tube in sanitizer and all that good stuff. It was just the yeast in there that concerned me. But as i looked at it this morning i saw it wasnt quite as much as i originally thought.

Welcome. I'm actually from spokane, but I've been stuck down in oklahoma for the last 4 years (wife's school). I will hopefully be moving back in about 3-4 months.

Talk about an old thread that we responded to. The OP hasn't logged on in over two years.

Latest posts

Back