What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow fooooooking wow!

ForumRunner_20130916_184937.jpg

Fooooooking amazing wait I'm sorry it's a god damn homer beer FML :-D

I don't always use gelatin, but when I do, I like to do it a week before bottling. ;)

It's going to lager a while, but I haven't bought another BB to get it off the yeast. Looks like I can add gelatin now before I transfer and then keep lagering off the yeast and protein the gelatin drops.

This is pretty damn tasty. The last 2 of the 6er I bought I was going to save for an upcoming trade, but I'm just gonna drink this and buy more

ForumRunner_20130916_160134.jpg

Every time I played that strategy the beer in question mysteriously disappears from the shelves. :smack:

This is a seasonal that was just released about a week ago... My good friend works at a bottle shop and makes sure they have it in and fresh :rockin:

White Oak Jai Alai on draft at WOB Sanford after breaking down on I-4 and renting a car in Lakeland to finish the trip. Try to plan work related hotel stays next to a WOB.

mitchwfsu said:
White Oak Jai Alai on draft at WOB Sanford after breaking down on I-4 and renting a car in Lakeland to finish the trip. Try to plan work related hotel stays next to a WOB.

There are a couple of really good bars and restaurants in Sanford, if you are staying for a while. Most are in downtown, the West End Trading Company (42 beers on draft and 2-4-1 until 7pm), Busters Bistro (all Belgian beers), Hollenbach's Willow Tree (German restaurant, excellent food and beer), and a few others down there.

NIZZLE said:
Man I don't know welll ok as long as it comes with the appropriate beer to put in it :ban:

Alright, now you're asking too much. You crossed the line. Now you're not getting anything at all. Ever! Fooking homer wanting Texas beer. :D

I wonder how much ketchup could be shoved in a flat rate box. ;)

stuff a garbage bag in the box. fill bag with ketchup. we'll need a HxDxW dimensions of the box to get more accurate.

edit: my Mosaic Rye IPA. and I just ordered a few things for Saturday. and a pound of Zythos. yeah, a martha floccin' POUND! I'm gonna make toothpaste, cookies, air fresheners, cologne, aftershave, and work boot inserts! none of y'all can stop my evil genius!

Billy-Klubb said:
stuff a garbage bag in the box. fill bag with ketchup. we'll need a HxDxW dimensions of the box to get more accurate.

That's what I was thinking. Why screw around with packing multiple bottles of ketchup when you can just maximize the box space by just filling it with ketchup.

Back