Epic brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveO

Reaction score
Today was one of the best brew days I've ever had. I hit the LHBS for supplies just as they opened and was in and out quickly. I hit my target gravity and final boil volume dead on. It looked like rain, but didn't and I only got a little sweat in the brew pot. But the crowning jewel was when my LP tank kicked out with 3 seconds left in my boil. I truly added my last hop addition at "flame-out".
Another DIPA in the carboy...we will meet again in 6-8 weeks :mug:

Dave:)

Truly the brewing gods were smiling on you today.

All of the other happenings (except for maybe the rain thing) could be credited to you, but the LP tank running out at within seconds of flameout is epic, without a doubt.

you lucky .... My brew day is a disaster because my previous brew hasnt reached its FG so I dont have a bottling bucket :( Still these things happen and I must be due the sort of epic brew day you enjoyed :D

It just dawned on me that today is National Homebrew Day. The brew gods must be smiling down on me today. And soforth I am thankful and will partake of the brews that I have brewed. Good day, good brew, good sleep...if I get to the bed.

Dave:)

Haha, flame kicking out at flameout. That IS awesome.

Yes, brewing Gods have blessed you, absolutely!

It just dawned on me that today is National Homebrew Day. The brew gods must be smiling down on me today.

Ah thats where I went wrong, the brew gods must have been smiling on you while here in NZ they werent helping me at all :drunk:

Back