New brewer in Minneapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proff_ch405

Reaction score
I am 25 and just recently got into home brewing. Everything I currently know about brewing has come from the guys down at the local brew shops (Northern Brewer and Midwest Brewing) and John Palmer's awesome book.

A buddy of mine and I have so far got an IPA and a Brown ale fermenting in a closet. So far the process appears to have gone quite well, but I am waiting to taste it to make the final call on that!

There is a ton of knowledge here and I hope to tap into that to improve my brew!!

when I first started I bought the guide on this website <a href=http://www.squidoo.com/howtomakebeerat-home>How to make beer at home</a>

Welcome Aboard! good to see more people in the local area brewing. There are quite a few folks from Minnesota on here so be sure to keep an eye on the local events thread for opportunities to meet up with some of us...

Welcome! It is nice living in MN as Midwest and Northern Brewer come in handy when you run out of equipment or grain. My wife says it is too handy.

Latest posts

Back