What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pivo pilz with lunch

1398880383053.jpg

Working.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398881292.381147.jpg

It was 57F in my house. Had to get the floccing fire going. Thought I was done with this crap.

Deebo.

Dave37's robust porter and my nut brown ale (blended at a 3:1 ratio).

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398884442.964840.jpg

Where is TN Gabe?

And who wants to help me with my water question (thread I posted). I'm going to whine until I understand it. No more beers, I have to go for a little run soon. Or I'll pre-game with HB Blonde Ale.

Officially buzzed as ****.

HB Harvester of Sorrow DIPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398895565.756553.jpg

Not my favorite but it is pretty interesting that they could get this flavor in their beer.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398896144.579247.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You live up in Wolcott? They have some weird beers! I saw the Shebeen crew down at NEBCO last month.

No...I was in Southington yesterday so I stopped by a Wolcott liquor store and picked up several of their beers. I'm up North closer to Back East Brewery.

No...I was in Southington yesterday so I stopped by a Wolcott liquor store and picked up several of their beers. I'm up North closer to Back East Brewery.

Nice. Been to Bloomfield a few times. But I've gotten Back East down here near the Valley. They have decent brews. Cheers, man!!!

Nice. Been to Bloomfield a few times. But I've gotten Back East down here near the Valley. They have decent brews. Cheers, man!!!

They do. You need to try this year's Summer Ale. They switched it up a bit and added more hoppiness. Best summer I've ever tried. I'm a big fan of NEBCO too. Love that Coriolis! Cheers!!

They do. You need to try this year's Summer Ale. They switched it up a bit and added more hoppiness. Best summer I've ever tried. I'm a big fan of NEBCO too. Love that Coriolis! Cheers!!

Hope they can distribute down here in Southern CT. I've seen 2-3 of their beers. That's it.

Gandhi is my summer ale. :D

Hope they can distribute down here in Southern CT. I've seen 2-3 of their beers. That's it.

Gandhi is my summer ale. :D

I hear ya with the Gandhi! In June Back East will be canning and distributing their DIPA Palate Mallet. Check it out if you see it down there. If not lemme know and maybe we could meet up for a swap. I'm in West Haven fairly often.

[url]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JUV925bAzdY/TU8hDG6MZVI/AAAAAAAAAac/covmupkjm78/s320/photo_of_bob_hoskins-14553.jpg[/url][\img]

RIP.
I'll watch 'who framed Roger Rabbit' tonight. Also Mario brothers. Crapo movie but I like it

More NEBCO Scrumtrulescent Saison. This growler is lucky I'm not going to smack it tonight.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398900337.659358.jpg

Back