Some things are just wrong!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
57_picsa.jpg

I don't get whats wrong with that, they look very nice and give the bathroom a very regal look.

No more or less wrong than had it been busts of Larry the f*ckin' Cable Guy instead of nuns. I've known some mean sisters in my day...

orfy said:
Pissin' on(in) nuns is just not right.

I'm not religious but it's wrong.

Pissin' on/in anyone is wrong, all other things being equal. They don't get special treatment for being nuns. It's not like it's necessarily "less wrong" to piss on your coworker or the guy next door. Just being a nun doesn't make you somehow more worthy of consideration when you're deciding who not to piss on.

All you 'it's wrong' people are just afraid you'd never be able to pee in the urinal because of your huge erections.

The rest of us don't think that 40+ year old virgins are all that hot.

What? You don't think habits are hot?:fro:

For the record, a urinal should look like a urinal IMHO, of course I have always been a bigger fan of function over form.

What's wrong with micturating on Nuns who suffer from Caudal Regression Syndrome? I do it all the time.

I know, I know......see you in hell.:p
[FONT=times new roman,times][/FONT]

Back