What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2016 Summer Pale Ale.

image.jpg

Orfy's Hobgoblin Clone (ii) made with too much chocolate malt (mix up at the LHBS). It's pretty much a porter. Still tastes good.

Drove up to Santa Rosa for a couple days. Just stopped by at Russian River and had a couple Plinys. Unfortunately there's only a 6 bottle limit today so we were only able to grab 12 bottles.

2 more from the Fate Tire and friends sampler

Fat Wild Ale, this one has some funk layered on the normal Fat Tire malt backbone

IMG_20160723_2336407881_zpszpted2qi.jpg

Fat Funk Ale... not a lot of funk, if I had to tell it apart from a normal Fat Tire it would be tough...

IMG_20160723_2205071991_zpsbb294wum.jpg

Quite a dark NE style! But boy that glass looks awesome. Wish I had one

It's a bit lighter than the pic shows but thanks! I just picked it up last weekend when we took a trip to visit the brewery for the first time. We went for a sour fest that was out of this world. Definitely worth a trip to their brewery and funkatorium if you have the chance.

An extra special thanks to Johnnyruk! Really a great guy. Thanks again for this incredible beer! This definitely lives up to the hype imo. King Jjjuliusss is freaking amazing. Love the strong mango and tropical fruit taste and perfectly balanced bitterness. Dang, I wish I could brew something this good.
Did a pork butt on the smoker for the past 12-13 hours. Nice crust on it... This is a good day.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1469389871.195518.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1469389902.816489.jpg

Back