What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying some celebratory water in honor of the ol' girl. She lives to fight another day! Seems like some dri-gas, some time in the sun, and a battery charger did the trick.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Damn, had high hopes for this one based on the opinions of others. Way, way too sweet for me. Was gonna include a couple of these in a box going to one of my friends back home who is sending me a haul from Alpine Beer Co. We have pretty much the exact same tastes for beer, so I might just leave these out.

There are some hawks in here that will peck at you if you dislike anything Sixpoint. Beware! :rockin:

A hard pineapple while putting this box of Montana deliciousness from Clint to chill for later :D

1394737303645.jpg

Enjoying some celebratory water in honor of the ol' girl. She lives to fight another day! Seems like some dri-gas, some time in the sun, and a battery charger did the trick.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Jeeps are hard to kill! :rockin:

Having an afternoon Coff as I pack a box of HBs for my cousin in the ATX. It's a thank you for the Jester King bomb!

solid points... its not big around here so i didnt realize there were no course fees... thats a pretty big advantage-

quick google search and there is a course 15 mins from my house... never knew... i have a gift certificate for dicks i have no idea what to use on... maybe ill pick up a cheap disc and try it out this summer

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394741633.558110.jpgStarting my vacation off with a solid. I'll be getting dirty looks from my wife and mother-in-law for this, but what the hell. It's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

quick google search and there is a course 15 mins from my house... never knew... i have a gift certificate for dicks i have no idea what to use on... maybe ill pick up a cheap disc and try it out this summer

Ahhhh... Dicks as in the store.... Had to reread that one.

Late flight home equals me at Whip In. Live music for SXSW. I stick out like a sore thumb, business casual amongst a sea of hipsters.

Drinking a JK Mad Meg tho, so it's all good

Late flight home equals me at Whip In. Live music for SXSW. I stick out like a sore thumb, business casual amongst a sea of hipsters.

Drinking a JK Mad Meg tho, so it's all good

At least you're safe after the drunk driver decided to run from the cops.

Remmy what are those? They look incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tostones. Google them. And make some as soon as possible.

I topped with minced garlic, salt, pepper, cilantro (all mixed in olive oil) and a roasted red pepper.

Latest posts

Back