Got a problem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svengoat

Reaction score
I ordered 2 hops and dutifully planted both, even kept the labels but the wind blew one away..Both have sprouted (one is cascade) but I've forgotten where I ordered them from and can't remember what kind the second is..:drunk: I think it's magnum but really don't know.. Is there any way to tell by looking?? I know it's a bittering hop..

Or should I say screw it and just use it in my homebrew anyway..

I ordered 2 hops and dutifully planted both, even kept the labels but the wind blew one away..Both have sprouted (one is cascade) but I've forgotten where I ordered them from and can't remember what kind the second is..:drunk: I think it's magnum but really don't know.. Is there any way to tell by looking?? I know it's a bittering hop..

Or should I say screw it and just use it in my homebrew anyway..

The leaves and the cones will look different. When they start growing and you can see the leaves, compare them to pics on homebrewtalk or the net of different hops leave. People here are growing a lot of different varieties, so you should be able to find something.

Latest posts

Back