Any Sierra Nevada Harvest sightings yet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bomber of Southern sitting in my fridge now. Bought it last week at a grocery store don't recall the price but i'm sure it was under $10. Prob more like 5.99

Bought a bottle of Estate at Flying Saucer in Memphis ($19/bottle yikes) and it was one of the best, most balanced beers I have ever tasted.

None in St Louis yet.

Very off topic, but where do you get your beer in St. Louis? My parents just moved there not too long ago (Chesterfield actually), and I'd imagine there's a better selection up there than here in Rolla. I've read about the harvest series, and sure would like to try some.

Very off topic, but where do you get your beer in St. Louis? My parents just moved there not too long ago (Chesterfield actually), and I'd imagine there's a better selection up there than here in Rolla. I've read about the harvest series, and sure would like to try some.

Lukas liquor in ellisville right next to chesterfield and Friar tuck on warson road. Both have the best selection of beers in St. louis.

Nutcracker is one of my favs. from boulevard.For you off-topicers. I just got a fresh Southern hem. harvest,drank it tonight and was pretty amazing @ $5.99.My pumpkin brown is getting better ill give it another month then maybe save the rest for october when browns are more desirerable, just trying to stay off topic.

Tried Southern Harvest two days ago for the first time. Pretty good stuff, and not a bad price for NYC at $5.99.

The southern harvest is all over hawaii....great beer....really inspires me to pick up some the New Zealand hops that im always eye-balling at the LHBS!:rockin:

The best place is The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton. Another place near Chesterfield is Friar Tuck in O'Fallon.

Back