8 corneys, reg and assorted junk!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
I responded to an add on Craiglist , went this am an got 8 coke corneys , one reg with dual manifold regulator . one plain manifold , a corney stand and 2 six inlet and outlet cold plates and a box of assorted tees fittings and sanke taps .

cold_plate.JPG

manifold5.JPG

Some of the kegs were still full
corney.JPG

Corneys 10 bucks each and 60 bucks for everything else I think I got taken:D

HOLY (@&%&(@#&%(!&$(&%&%^^!*(&@#(!*(@#***%&%!!

Man... you scored! Just one of those cold plates would probably run you more than you paid for everything.

I've been going nuts trying to find one of those exact cold plates at a decent price too

You suck!

I wish I could find CL scores like that around here. Cornies go for the same price as the LHBS out here.

Wow thats a great deal. Are you just now getting into kegging?

I have been amassing kegging equip to start I just got a 20lbs co2 tank last week. I also have 7 other corney's. The ones I just picked up are pin lock - The ones I have were converted to Sanke taps so now I have a mix of stuff.

HOLY (@&%&(@#&%(!&$(&%&%^^!*(&@#(!*(@#***%&%!!

Man... you scored! Just one of those cold plates would probably run you more than you paid for everything.

I've been going nuts trying to find one of those exact cold plates at a decent price too

The guy didn't even realize he had them they were in the box under the taps and such. I was wondering why the box was so heavy when I moved it to look at the corney's I didnt let on that they were in there and offered him the cash for everything

MAN, that cold plate will absolutely ruin the taste of you beer!!! Let me send you my address and you can ship it to me for proper disposal.....

just looked threw the box 4 SS Perlick faucets 3 Procon pumps all seem to be together and not froze up dont know what there used for. A brass 2 tap tower and crapload of Sanke and foreign keg taps and SS fittings and T's

Holy crap monkeys, Springer! Major good find! Sanke keg taps, the stand is awesome, the regulators are great, Perlicks rock, I see some tap handles in there too.... all in all a super-kick-ass find! Good work!

Holy crap monkeys, Springer! Major good find! Sanke keg taps, the stand is awesome, the regulators are great, Perlicks rock, I see some tap handles in there too.... all in all a super-kick-ass find! Good work!

would you believe someone bought 2 corneys last night and didnt buy everything else.

My thoughts will be with you, friend. :cross:

MMM I think I should buy a piece of the Reeses cup chocolate moose cake that she loves and leave it on the counter with a post it saying" dont touch!!"... She goes glassy eyed and gets tunnel vision around that cake...:D

MMM I think I should buy a piece of the Reeses cup chocolate moose cake that she loves and leave it on the counter with a post it saying" dont touch!!"... She goes glassy eyed and gets tunnel vision around that cake...:D

They have these new Reeses Select things. They're like Russel Stover "Turtles" - They're Choc + PB, with real peanuts and pecans inside.

It's like crack for SWMBOs. Set a bag of those out on the counter, and she WON'T come to the garage to investigate, guaranteed. :D

And yeah, Amen, I know what you mean bro. SWMBO goes all weak-kneed whenever you leave anything Dark Chocolate out... especially the 80% cacao Lindt ones. Set a bag of those out and she'll never wander away.

made it unscathed . SWMBO came home after the toys were safely in the garage. Now if she notices them I can Just say "Oh those were upstairs in the attic till I had room down here for them"

Back