What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Campden tablets and 10ft high temp silicone tubing for auto siphon (Im paranoid about drying my tubes, now I can just bake it at 220)

No mail, but picked some items at my LHBS. Wine Yeast for Apfelwein, another better bottle 4 pounds of corn sugar and another air lock.

Got the wrong bench capper with my last order. My Super Agasta is a new arrival. Too bad I wasn't here to send the wrong one back today.

A shiny stainless steel 8 gallon electric kettle. Tis a thing of beauty.

2oSL0

A red ale kit, a beer tap, and my Brew kettle came back from the welders, so I can attatch my spigot without messing with rubber washers!

5 homebrews from TNGabe.
3 different Saisons, Sour Baltic Porter, and a Wheat Wine.

image-3056796959.jpg

WesleyS said:
5 homebrews from TNGabe.
3 different Saisons, Sour Baltic Porter, and a Wheat Wine.

Sorry about the red hook bottle. Got that from someone else, I swear.

TNGabe said:
Sorry about the red hook bottle. Got that from someone else, I swear.

Not a problem. I actually like the shape of Red Hook bottles. The beer is halfway decent but the bottles are useful and unique.

Designing Great Beers by Ray Daniels. Dang, this is a thick book! Looks more complicated than some of my graduate textbooks in CS!

Great book but I wish he would update it with more current data. Homebrew competitions have come a long way since the ones he references.

not today but 2 days ago my chugger pump came in the mail. will be doing a test run this weekend.

Is that made for coffee? What is the brand and where did you get it ?..Looks cool

Its primary advertised purpose is for jam/preserve making where you would boil the jars to kill of the nasties but it is also used to make hot drinks, including mulled wine. You can even use it for preparing large amounts of food because of the concealed element.

They are quite popular here and in Germany, don't know about over in the states. Mine is a "Professor ZVH 301 X" but its a local Czech brand so I don't think it would be on sale outside of Czech and Slovak Republics. You may have more luck finding one of the German brands like Rommelsbacher, Bielmeier, Severin or Weck.

Ingredients for Founders Red's Rye PA clone. Starter is spinning away as of a few minutes ago. A Rebel Brewing shirt to wear for brew day Saturday. :mug:

our 5 y/o won't fit into them for another year, so I claimed them. that's how our 2 y/o lost his "footie" pajamas.

I keep pestering my wife to sew me some pajamaralls with footies, but she insists she needs a pattern :(

^LOL. I've always been partial to blue, but couldn't pass this up.

The Thermapen is actually much larger than I thought it'd be from the pictures.

Back