What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-4065340624.jpg

New to Florida, had to try it.

TNGabe said:
If I had some whiskey, I'd soak a few hop cones in it and join you. :D

You're a funny guy Gabe! I don't think Whiskey is sweet enough tho. But then, that's why I like you! You're like the Yin to my Yang. Or is that too light in the loafers?

TNGabe said:
If I had some whiskey, I'd soak a few hop cones in it and join you. :D

You don't have any whisky on hand.
I'm so very disappointed in you. :p

Just a thought, what happened to Nizzle? I think Wes called it. He is in his front yard passed out in his tighty whities hugging his Lions plush doll :ban:

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Just a thought, what happened to Nizzle? I think Wes called it. He is in his front yard passed out in his tighty whities hugging his Lions plush doll :ban:

That's probably how his phone broke.

Spotted cow. Corny semi-sweet semi deliciousness. Solid as expected.:rockin: Had my step-father offered this from my brother in law. Which he has had some of my homebrew and is a light beer drinker, and says, "Hmm this kinda reminds me of one of your beers." I was kinda flattered. A light beer with flavor? Never! Go figure. Sometimes you get critisized or sterotyped if its anything but light clean and tasteless.Boo. I would love to brew a light lager someday and kill it though.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:

Am I good or am I good? I knew it would happen. The neighbor's dog is probably having his way with the lions doll right now too.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Had a sip of one that my fiancee had cellared for a year a couple months ago. It was really good.

I have a 2012 in the cellar (beer closet).
I'll probably hold on to it for a little bit and see how much it changed.

tyzippers said:
You're a funny guy Gabe! I don't think Whiskey is sweet enough tho. But then, that's why I like you! You're like the Yin to my Yang. Or is that too light in the loafers?

Or somebody's letting the 120 do his talking. :D

WesleyS said:
Am I good or am I good? I knew it would happen. The neighbor's dog is probably having his way with the lions doll right now too.

NIXZLE's butt will probably be hurting in the morning too.

DisturbdChemist said:
Wish it was 70 here. Was outside today and all I got was Swamp nuts.

About to open some skeeter in the hotel. ..

Swamp nuts...I haven't heard of that brewery. ;)

Finishing off my Ruination while racking a batch of Graham's English cider and making a new batch, Notty vs. s-04. Note to self, get five gallon carboys, one gallon batches suck

20130830_203750.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
They make mainy salty beers serve at room temp or higher. Lol

I actually went to a bad one today. 2 of 4 bland beers were frozen lol

Reminds me of the first time I went to the Brewerie in Erie. It's a brew pub in Erie in a historic train station and great food. I figured the beer would follow suit. Nope. Terrible beer. Though my wife and I would always go there for the food. Plus they always hosted an bangin hombres competition. It just sucked that their beer sucked so bad.

DisturbdChemist said:
They make mainy salty beers serve at room temp or higher. Lol

I actually went to a bad one today. 2 of 4 bland beers were frozen lol

lol :D

Anyone have access to Lyle's Black Treacle? Maybe Bobmcstuff might chime in at some point? I'd hate to pay $20 to get a pound on eBay.

Ohara's Irish Pale Ale. Its better than you.Like way better. Like totally. And a damn good session ale at that. Seriously its really good shat.@ 5.2% cant think of a better pale ale.Its got looks smells and tastes like a heavanly woman,like my wife. Im kinda irish.But white. That kinda helps? Helps what you say? It just kinda helps that Im kinda irish and drinking a good irish pale ale is what helps! Where do we go now?,axl rose? Ohhhhhhhh, where do we go nowyeowwwwwww...

Back