Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is now overrun with suck. I should just delete it.

We need to get back to focusing 1) how awesome the Pats are and 2) the very real likelihood that they will go undefeated next year.

booohooo

I have a feeling this thread is going to suck for a long time as you guys see it. Dynasty in the making here in the Northwest.

Seaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HHHHHHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwks!

hahaha, dynasty....

Here's the story of this season:

"Peyton and Denver dominated every team, including some silly NFC west team that backed into the super bowl."

hoppy, you guys are going to get beat so, so bad. and there's nothing macklemore can do to save you.

Backed in to the Super Bowl by beating New Orleans and the Niners? Interesting retarded theory. Let's put money on it?

you're interested in restarted theories? seems strange....

no, I'm not taking your money - I don't like to be subsidized by idiots. Especially PORTLAND idiots, if you catch my drift....

you're interested in restarted theories? seems strange....

no, I'm not taking your money - I don't like to be subsidized by idiots. Especially PORTLAND idiots, if you catch my drift....

"Subsidized" is a really big word for you. Is your mom helping you with your posts?

Can't help but catch at least some media coverage and I'll tell ya... It's too bad the fans and Sherman are such colossal a-holes... Rest of the team seems fairly likable.

no. altho, it's pretty surprising how quickly you went to the "mom" jokes. i know - trash talk is hard.

also, the whole "moto's mom" thing is really a cape/bird/general ********* bostonian thing...

"Hoppy - imitating cape since 2013"

kinda cute, actually.

Can't help but catch at least some media coverage and I'll tell ya... It's too bad the fans and Sherman are such colossal a-holes... Rest of the team seems fairly likable.

True, Wilson and Lynch are both stand up guys. Lynch may be the best running back in the game right now, but you dont see him screaming after the game about how great he is. He just wants more skittles :D

True, Wilson and Lynch are both stand up guys. Lynch may be the best running back in the game right now, but you dont see him screaming after the game about how great he is. He just wants more skittles :D

Well we know he's the hardest runner in the game....that's for damn sure!

Wilson is cool, other than his Soul Glo. Lynch is a beast and a likable guy other than his DUI a while back. Carroll, Sherman, and Tate can go **** themselves.

Sherman fines $7 grand for taunting. Total ***** bull****. Settle that **** on field next year not with some ******* fine. Goodell is pure hot garbage.

What?

Are you saying he should have been suspended or something? Man, you capacity for abstract thought has been completely compromised.

Nope. Obviously over your head hoppy, but he was saying to just have the players settle it on the field the next time they play.

Nope. They're going to do that anyway. No reasonable explanation for him to be upset about a fine on his favorite player Richard Sherman.

Nope. They're going to do that anyway. No reasonable explanation for him to be upset about a fine on his favorite player Richard Sherman.

Fines are bull****. Let it play out on the field. Sherman is a d-bag but Goodell is ruining the game.

Nope....you don't make sense. You're actually claiming that because of the fine the players won't retaliate and nothing will be handled on the field? DUMB...moto dumb

Nope....you don't make sense. You're actually claiming that because of the fine the players won't retaliate and nothing will be handled on the field? DUMB...moto dumb

Not at all. I think it's idiotic to fine a man for speaking. He didn't cheap shot anyone. It's lame. That in no way means I don't think players will retaliate. I hope they do.

65389_573805096043639_887854626_n.jpg

i wish they would play this whole clip more often, Sherman just got shoved in the face, i'd be pissed to!

here's what really happened, Sherman is human, but a much better sport than Crabtree
[ame]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316744/Sound-FX-Sherman-and-Crabtree-clash?[/ame]

and thanks for the compliments about us fans. i know it's hard to play here to

Back